Transaxle reman brake calipers
We at Transaxle take great pride in our remanufactured brake calipers and have worked hard to produce a high quality range to suit your commercial needs at competitive price.
- All our calipers are fitted with new pistons, guide pins & seal kits to make them as ‘like new’ as possible.
- Each caliper also comes fully reconditioned with a one year warranty.
- We have £5 million Product liability insurance, excluding USA.
- Our quality process assures that our calipers are fully tested on a test rig and date stamped for reference.
THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- Each old caliper is checked on receipt to check correct for application listed.
- They are stripped fully, all bodies are shot blast and plated black for any rust/salt protection and they look like the same colour as OEM calipers.
- All parts are checked for wear/cracks/rust, non-reusable parts are scrapped. The usable parts; some are shot blast and plated against rusting, others are reused.
- All bushes and bearings are replaced 100%.
- All seals and boots are replaced 100%
- The calipers are then reassembled with a mixture of New Parts and Reused Parts.
- The finished caliper has Q.C. Controls in the build process and a final Quality Control Test is done on completion.
- The calipers are date stamped/identified with TRX and the builder’s identification stamp.
- The calipers are then boxed in TRANSAXLE’s own cartons, ready for dispatch.